Tuesday, December 20, 2011

on link love...

I adore this photo of Sebastian having some fun in the tub. 

--------------------------------------

Here is what this family's little Elf on the Shelf has been up to. So cute! Can not until next year to get creative with Sebastian's elf. Another tradition to start :)

This recipe of No Knead Challah. Must make this, I need some challah in my life!


Jimmy Kimmel's Holiday trick on kids. Quite funny and cruel at the same time!

This Peppermint Brownie Trifle. Feel my butt becoming large just by looking at it! 

Must have one of these vintage quilts. Aren't they just darling!

Do you believe in home remedies? Well, I've found 10 tried-and-true home remedies. Quite interesting. Totally going to try the Headache remedy. Cayenne pepper & peppermint? Who would of thought.


An owl purse that is oh so sweet. 


Loving these word's from Julee. 
♥A.

1 comment :

  1. I tried commenting earlier but I couldn't get my profile to work.

    Love you bunches cute girl and so proud of you all the time. We're all missing you out here but its great knowing that Bobby and his family are taking good care of you and you'll get spoiled I'm certain!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK