Saturday, December 31, 2011

on 2011 in review...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


My favorite events this year: 

Blonde hair. For the wedding!! 


Traveling home to become a wife. Read all about our Seattle adventures here

Bridal shower at Julee's house. Full of fun, tears and pretty things. 

A beautiful wedding at Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie Falls. All wedding goodness click here

Our first accomplishment as married couple. On top of Rattlesnake Ledge

 Jersey Sea Shore fun in August. Sand between or toes and other places just soaking up the sun. 

build animated gif
Our five years of being together ♥


In case you didn't already know, I love to cook and bake. Here are some of my  
favorite recipes of the year. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5

Loads of fun things have happened in 2011 and those were just a few but in the end am boasting with pride at what my little family and I have accomplished this year. 2011 has been full of blessed moments, fun events and lots of hard work. I'm especially smitten about how wonderfully Sebastian has flourished this year. His speech has come so far and has been learning so much, doing so much which amazes me each and everyday. 
We will be bring in the New Year with arms wide open and looking forward for what it shall bring. Celebrating at home with a warm fancy cooked meal with my boys and movies on the couch is how the we'll be greeting 2012! Yay baby. With love and peace. Nothing more :) Happy New Years Eve.
♥A. 

1 comment :

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK