Saturday, January 01, 2011

on a 2010 year review...

This year was probably the most eventful one that I've had in a looooong time. Here are some fun memories to end the year with...

First in April my little family took a trip to Florida for a few days.
Went to Disney World and Sebastian got to dance with his favorite pal Woody!
We were lucky enough to meet up with Julee & Glen in Downtown Disney. Which was the best treat of all. Julee was down at Florida having fun in the Pillsbury Bake-Off and Glen was there for support. We grabbed some dinner and walked around and just enjoyed each others company :)
Sebastian got to make a sand castle on the Dayton Beach.
Florida was such a fun experience and was a true first mini vacation.


My son turned 2 in July!
And had his first kiddo birthday party.

I turned 22. Oh. My. God. I'm getting old.
But I don't mind ;) I got another tattoo. Biggest one I have so far. I am very happy with it and can't wait to fill my arm up. The representation of the life of my little family is what means the most to me.


September 19th was me and Bobby's 4 year anniversary. We went out to a fancy dinner and later a movie.
Dinner was romantic and so fancy with all the different foods we got to eat.
We took a stroll into Penn's Landing where we witnessed fireworks across the Delaware river. Where Bobby sat me down and proposed to marry him :) I said YES. What a happy surprise that was!
Oh how I love my vintage chic diamond ring.


In October Julee & Glen flew me out to California for a week to spend with them and Tanya, my best friend forever, at Disney Land! I know, BOTH Disney parks in one year! I am truly lucky.
Where I surprised Tanya with asking her to be my maid of honor :) Of course she said yes!

Disney was decked out in Halloween.

Really had the time of my life and forever will remember it. Such a great memory to have!

2010 was a great year.
Sebastian has grown a lot, he is HUGE! He has not only grown in height and strength but has grown into a little person :) I am so proud of all the achievements he has made in his speech and how sweet he is too his momma :D
Bobby is such a hard worker and all the hard work this year payed off for he got a wonderful raise at work. I am so lucky to have a man who's waking thought is about this family and who is constantly striving to make things better for us. Can't wait to marry him and be his wife.

Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK