Saturday, January 01, 2011

on a new year...


This year I will...
  1. learn to stress less.
  2. wear my apron and cook more new dishes & blog about them.
  3. call people that are far away from me but who I can really be myself with and have more meaningful conversations.
  4. actively work towards being a part time "creative".
  5. do whatever is in my power to help Sebastian with his speech and keep setting goals & achieving them.
  6. take a sewing class to become "one" with my new machine.
  7. make our wedding be more about us rather anyone else!
  8. learn to ask for help more. I feel like this one is on my list every year. It has been something I've battled with. Hopefully this year will be my turning point!
  9. give back to the world. starting with becoming more involved with our recycling.
  10. get hair extensions! Don't judge. I've never had long hair and most likely will never. So I want to get professional extensions done. I think it would be fun.
  11. maintain me and Bobby's safe-cozy loving & happy relationship by spending more time together. More date nights!
  12. be brave in taking charge of our future and making things we want happen.
  13. stop biting my nails. This my friends will be the hardest one of all.
  14. reinvent my personal style. Be prepared for this folks ;)
  15. go on a nature hike. Somewhere. Not sure where. Anywhere. (if you know where shoot me an email).
What will your goals be for the New Year?
♥A.

1 comment :

  1. A new you and hair extensions! Can't wait -- I want some! Great resolution list baby. I loved getting caught up on your blog. 2011 is going to be a BIG year for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK