Sunday, January 09, 2011

on a wedding update...

It's time for an important update. 
Both Bobby and I have decided that we aren't going to go with the traditional wedding. That means no backyard wedding with all the family and friends. I know what your saying to yourself, "but I thought you were so excited to do all that". I was. But the problem is that I just don't have the time to plan a wedding. Our life is super busy with work and with Sebastian's therapies. I just don't have the quality time to give all this wedding stuff. People keep telling me, why don't you just set it for a later date so you have time?. It's just that we don't want to! We want to get married and not have to wait for so long just to plan one day. I know, I know the biggest day ever! And don't get me wrong it is so important for me but the stress that all this has become is just not cutting it and worth it. For us. For others it might work but for me..not! 
So, we are going a much lighter route. A more intimate yet fun way to celebrate the day of our commitment for one another. 
The plan is not solid yet but I will say that we are planning a destination wedding of sorts with a few family members and some friends. I feel so great about this and doing it this way will be fun, no stress and still be magical memorable day all in it's own way :) 
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK