Sunday, January 30, 2011

on some new darlings...

Lately I've taken a liking to a few wonderful online stores.
 On some new gems...
...ModCloth-- very unique retro/vintage clothing. The dresses are my favorite and have already picked out a few that will be added to my closet. Such like...
This dress.

 That dress.


...LuLu-- I hate looking at this site because I basically want everything those tall skinny girls have on their bodies..
That top.
This skirt.

...Ruche-- lovely vintage ever and great accessories!
This dress, that could easily be wedding dress.
This shoulder bag.

This skirt.
 This shirt dress.


Do you have some new favorite shops?!?!
♥A.

2 comments :

  1. hey!

    i came here via sillygrrl, and just wanted to say your blog is totally adorable, and so are you! adding you to my reader.

    ps- modcloth is the best store EVER.. and i can't wait to check out the other ones you mentioned.

    xx

    - e

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK