Wednesday, January 05, 2011

on a bit of goodness...

--------------on a bit of goodness----------------

Start out with saying that with the new year I am working with a new blog friend :) who is helping me re-model this here blog! I am so excited and you should be too! Hoping to have it up by the end of this month. 


 Isn't he handsome?! I think so :D I've been feeling such overwhelming pride for this little boy. He has made such an amazing jump in his speech that it has me staggering. Going from working & learning words he has gone straight to phrases. And boy are they the funniest ones ever. Just last week his speech therapist, Yvonne was speechless after not seeing him for two weeks due to the holidays at the things he was saying and doing. He sat down with her and did a whole matching game all on his own. Something he actually initiated and took out of Yvonne's bag. Yvonne's reaction was just as mine when she said to me "he should not be able to do this, this is higher level stuff!".
He still isn't quite there yet but certainly on his way. 
So, indeed I am blustering with pride and love sharing it with you :)




Got these gems in the mail yesterday. At size 00 these lovies are what I will be wearing when I wed. They are just perfect for the day and the white rose inlays are beautiful. I've been searching for the right plugs for the big day :) And now I have them. They don't fit just yet but by May they will. 

Awakened also came out yesterday and was sent to my baby Kindle in the morning. It was a nice surprise when I booted up the little guy and saw the words "new" and "Awakened" next to it. I had pre-ordered it a couple weeks ago to make sure I didn't forget about it. I put my current book, The Hunger Games, on the back burner for the time being since it will only take me a little while to read this book. I love this series and is definitely on my top vampire series list. Yes, I have one of those lists...

Lastly before I leave you, so I can get my butt of the couch and be useful...
This weekend I will be getting a new piercing. One that I've been wanting for a very long time but just haven't gotten around to it. Like so many other things. I will leave it at that because it will be a surprise. Don't hate me. I take pleasure in the small things. Muwahahhaa.

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK