Thursday, November 26, 2009

gobble gobble!

10 things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving:



1.I am thankful for Bobby, & for everything he does to keep our little family fulfilled and sturdy.


2.I am thankful for Sebastian. I can not picture my life without him & no words can describe how he has transformed me. I am blessed to have him.


3.I am thankful for my father, because we helped each other get through the good, the bad & the ugly. And even though we are far apart we still are close at heart.


4.I am thankful for my Schuler Family. All of them. I truly am lucky to be part of such an energetic, loving & caring bunch of amazing people. And it's great that they put up with me. SIRRRRR! (inside joke people).


5.I am so thankful for being able to be a stay-at-home-momma for almost a year and a half!


6.I am thankful for a healthy body (even though I still would like to shed a few more pounds).


7.I am thankful for having my Kindle, for I have every book imaginable at my finger tips.


8.I am thankful for all my weekly shows; especially Glee which makes me pee myself from laughter, & Vampire Diaries for all the mind blowing events that make me gasp.


9.I am thankful for my new job. It is working out so perfectly.


10. I am thankful for blogging. It allows me to stay connected with people, express myself & have fun!!


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving even though it signifies the barbaric & primitive blood shed of turkeys :)


Eat well & laugh lots!!!
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK