Thursday, November 19, 2009

a letter to you

Dear Sebastian,

I was laying in bed last night thinking of you. Wondering what your dreaming about, hoping that your little piggy toes are covered. I just could not help myself for when I went up to peer over your crib this sudden urge came upon me –- I couldn't help but snatch you out of bed. I'm sorry, but I had too. So I did. However, I don't think you noticed at all because you were very much asleep. For that I am glad. It was so great having you all snuggled up against me. All I could do was watch you sleep. You are very cute when you're sleeping!
Well, as you were sleeping I talked to you. Yes, I know hunny Mommy's weird. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that you're growing too fast...I mean it feels like just the other day I was walking around the apartment with you (little bean form) in my arms rocking you to sleep. What happened? Where did that little bean go? I think the point I'm trying to make is if you could maybe just...You know. Stop growing...Okay, thanks!
That's pretty much it. Thanks for letting me steal you just so I could stare at you, breath you in, hold you, admire you, and love you.
Now don't worry because after all  I took you back to your sweet sea of slumber without you even noticing.


Love,
Your Momma♥!




ps: you have your Momma's moves :-)




No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK