Sunday, November 08, 2009

weekend

Whoooaa, only 2½ weeks til Thanksgiving! Unfortunately Bobby is working. Sucks...It never is the same without having him on holidays. But he had to take one for the team so he could take off time for Christmas in Seattle! It won't be that big of a bust since I am going be cooking him a whole turkey feast. He will have his own little Thanksgiving at work.

Though, this year I am going to try out a new turkey recipe (not to mention I got my free turkey from Acme the other day.JOY): Roasted Turkey with Maple Cranberry Glaze -- by Paula Deen. I will be making his absoulte favorite pineapple stuffing (which isn't really a traditional Thanksgiving dish, but I like to make whatever his heart desires). Of course some yummy mashed potatos & my famous pumpkin pie. It's funny because I told him what I was planning on cooking for him and he got so excited that he said 'no way i'm not sharing any of my food with people at work'. I laughed.
Sebastian & I will no doubt be spending our Thanksgiving at the Schuler residence :)




Today was a very eventful day for us. We ended up just waking up, feeding Sebastian his morning bottle & than heading out to have some breakfast. We met up with Bobby's co-worker, Greg who recommended a diner called Tom Jones! (I was pretty much sold by the name hahha). Sebastian ordered some scrumptious french toast & shared some of my hash browns! Breakfast was a success.
After breakfast we traveled maybe 5 miles from the diner to Boeing at Ridley Park, PA where the SCCA Auto-X (I'm not even going to pretend that I even know what all that even means) was held. Basically it's for anyone to run their car through an obstical course made up of cones to see how fast they can get through. It was a very advanced course so it was neat watching people try their hardest to get the best time -- best time that we saw while we were there was 27 seconds, which is exremely good!
Here are some pictures of our time there...
Sebastian had the best view!
 
...Sebastian's loved seeing all the Go-carts.
He really is so much fun!
VW Scirocco (my favorite car at the event)
Bobby & Greg being men (grunting & what not..)
Action shot--Sebastian's face is priceless!
Our day ended at the park, like usual. I swear Sebastian has so much energy. It is always such a fun time with him & I feel blessed to have such a sweet boy!





(photo via radaronline.com)
Only 11 days til New Moon!! Already have my tickets for Saturday the 21st. Do you have your tickets yet? You never know, better to be safe than sorry!








Ending the night with The Proust Questionnaire, have you heard of it?? It is a questionnaire that Proust himself filled out twice in his life time, once when he was thirteen & another time when twenty. He was not the one that invented this questionnaire however he had the most phenomenal answers (hince the title of the survey).
Here are my answers...what are yours?


1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
seeing my son grow is happiness; reading a great novel is happiness; watching my son and man interact with smiles and laughs is happiness; making our life flourish is happiness.


2. What is your greatest fear?
i am afraid of fear itself.


3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
my tendency of being a perfectionist...


4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
poor health, absurd judgements and self centeredness.


5. Which living person do you most admire?
my father, for is wisdom and his timeless love for me and my son.


6. What is your greatest extravagance?
the most expensive thing I have ever bought so far is my laptop (not including the flatscreen t.v Bobby & I bought together).


7. What is your current state of mind?
passive.


8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
i would have to say forgiveness; honestly because sometimes you just can not forgive.


9. On what occasion do you lie?
When I happen to be in a bad situation.


10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Simple, my feet!


11. Which living person do you most despise?
One who is no longer in my life but who deep down wishes to be...


12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Passion.


13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Guineness.


14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"dude", "papasons!", & "i love you".


15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Robert. Never has there ever been another true love!


16. When and where were you happiest?
July 29, 08. Don't think there has ever been a time where I smiled & cried with such love.


17. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to ballet dance :)


18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change it so that I would be more patient.


19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My son & my relationship.


20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Perhaps a bird.


21. Where would you most like to live?
In the hearts of others.


22. What is your most treasured possession?
My father's crucifix, that he passed down to Sebastian.


23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
A dirty conscience.


24. What is your favorite occupation?
A hairstylist.


25. What is your most marked characteristic?
My confidence.


26. What do you most value in your friends?
Bluntness & laughter.


27. Who are your favorite writers?
J.d salinger, Jodi Picoult, Stephenie Meyer.


28. Who is your hero of fiction?
J.r ward♥


29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Honestly...i have no clue.


30. Who are your heroes in real life?
My father, no doubt. After everything he still stands tall & is starting over for the better.


31. What are your favorite names?
Sebastian, Edward, Ophelia & Willow.


32. What is it that you most dislike?
I dislike sloppy & deranged drivers; I dislike lazy people; & I dislike fruit.


33. What is your greatest regret?
I regret nothing.


34. How would you like to die?
With a smile.


35. What is your motto?
Life is the magic of risking everything for a dream nobody sees but you'


 ♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK