Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hmmmmm..

Dear Readers, firstly good morning! I have a little free time so I thought I would post on reason why I am doing this whole blog 'thing'. This is kind of more for my benefit but take it as if I'm 'speaking out loud'.

  • The biggest reason I started this is because I've always wanted to! It's been on my 'to-do' list for quite sometime, and I actually really wanted to have one up & running way before Sebastian was born, so I could keep everyone up to date. But time just got away from me.


  • I enjoy expressing myself & what better way than here! Most of all I just want to be as honest & true about everything I write about. Maybe bring up things that might be a little out of my comfort zone & or things that I do not usually discuss or even say!! What do I have to lose?!


  • This gives me a way to give people (that I might not be so close to personally or physically) a glimps of me & my life.


  • I love to write although I might not be the best writer, this is a great learning experiance for me.



So, there it is...hope everyone is starting the day out right! Til next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK