Friday, November 13, 2009

on paraskevidekatriaphobia!?

Oh.Em.Gee. For those of you that watch Vampire Diaries, last nights show was ridiculous (in a good way). We finally found out the real reason Damon came back to Mystic Falls. I can not believe that Katherine is actually under the church in a tomb along with 26 other blood sucking vampires for the past century and a half! My feeling is that they aren't too happy. Also, did you notice that Emily was able to defeat Damon with just a wave of her hand! If Stefan wouldn't have came to his rescue Damon would still be hanging up against a tree with a tree branch through is torso. Does that mean Bonnie will eventually (with more training & practice) be able to keep Damon in line? Wow, I know that would be really useful.
What do you think about the new history teacher Alaric Saltzman (now that is definitly a vampire name.HA. Yet it almost sounds Harry Potterish) who is actually Matthew Davis from "Legally Blonde"-- remember? Elle Woods ex boyfriend. So, what, is he good or bad?? I personally think that he might be somehow related to Katherine because he too has one of those magical rings that allows him to walk in the daylight. As for being good or bad I think I need to see more of him to decide.
Lastly, I have to say that the end was a little too Twilight for me. Girl says 'don't leave me!'. Boy says 'I have to. It's for your own good'. Boy walks off to leave the girl there to cry over her broken heart. Yeah, talk about New Moon deja vu. BUT. Did you know that The Vampire Diaries books were actually written way before Twilight was...yup the first book came out in 1991.
Good god. I almost forgot. Logan is back! And he is a vampire. What!? How!? Crap!




Today was quite a day. I spend most of my morning and early afternoon researching child care for Sebastian. I honestly didn't think it would be so difficult in finding a place that would take Sebastian for only a couple hours each day. Most of the places I called either were only fulltime daycares or only accepting children two years & oldler.
But thanks to my sweet mother-in-law, who helped me tremendously, I think we may have found our place! PLAY & LEARN is our winner. It's located not to far from where we live & the best thing is that it is literally right next to the TurnPike, so Bobby will drop Sebastian off and hop on the highway to get to work. Also they will accept the hours we need and the rate is extremely reasonable. I made an appointment for Monday to have a tour with the director of the place. I am really hoping it works out for us. Cross your fingers.


Thank you to everyone that kept my father in their thoughts. His surgery was a success. I even got to talk to him on his way home from the hospital although he was a little doped up on some pain killers it was great hearing his voice. He will be bedridden for a few days and will only be allowed liquids to eat. Plus no lifting anything! YOU hear dad, NO LIFTING!


Hope you had a Happy Friday the 13th!

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK