Sunday, March 28, 2010

on being happy & other things...

[Note: Everything in this post will be bold and keep in mind that this is my point of view & thoughts. If you have any problems with what I have to say, ignore this post.]

[via on youaremyfave]

I am feeling very spiritual in my own way today. Very happy to be who I am and where this life is taking me. I am not a religious person. I don't believe in God. My parents never took me to church and never handed me a Bible to read.
I don't blame them for not bringing that part into my life because I am just fine without it. They had other things more important to worry about and so did I.
I believe in people. That is my faith. People. I think people in this colossal world are the ones that make a difference. The ones that have the power to make whatever it is that we are making. Good or bad. I like the good!

Sure people can argue with me about how everything started and who the heck made it all to begin with, and okay that's fine because I myself have no idea. I don't have any answers for that. All I know is that I am here because of my parents and their here because of their parents, and so on. For that I am thankful, because I wouldn't have the amazing people in my life, a job that I enjoy, a man that completes me more than anyone could ever, & a beautiful son that makes my life light up like fireworks every time I look at him!
I believe in destiny. No one person is the same. We are all unique and have a purpose in this world. Everyone is born to do some great in the world today. Your a doctor saving lives, a pilot taking people to see their families, a teacher educating children, a manager at a coffee shop making sure there is order & smiles on peoples faces as you hand them their small double shot latte :), or just a mother who's doing everything in her power to bring children into the world that will grow into someone who will make a difference.
We're all connected, we are all in life doing what we can to survive. Some more than others. I am happy to be here. This very moment sitting next to my son watching UP and loving knowing that I made this little being and someday he will have his own beliefs and dreams and someday will be saying the same things about his own children.

I am happy to say the least. I hope you are too. And remember that what's meant to be will always find it's way to come about.
Make today count like all the rest!

Thank you for doing what you do :)
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK