Tuesday, March 16, 2010

on inspiration...


There are so many moments in the day that can show us beauty, enjoyment & tranquility. The poetry in the everyday is so inspiring. All we have to do is pay attention. It might be as simple as the hue of the sky as the sun sets, the laughter of children outside playing, an old couple holding hands at a park, or even the words in someone's blog. Inspiration is all around us and I am so blessed to feel it all soak into my soul.
Some things that are inspiring me at the moment:


(spotted on you are my fave)
Love, love, love these revamped bobby-pins! Aren't they just fabulous? You can find these beauts on here. I love the look of them as well as the fact that a person actually created these with their own hands. Makes me want to go out and hug a tree right now!


I can stare at this photo for minutes upon minutes. First of all the baby is cuter than words can discribe and makes my uterus ache for another (ahem. just a figure of speech). Secondly, the photo is just brilliant. I love all the colors and how the child is wrapped such a way that really captures the miracle that is happening in that tight little bundle :)
Lastly, because I too would love to achieve this level of photography at some point of my life!

This week one of my regulars at work came up to me and asked if she could put a jar for pennies to donate for finding a cure for Huntingtons Disease. And that very jar is almost half way full. Today she came to get her same large cup of coffee and left with a huge smile. Kindness and hope is a great inspiration.


This pretty much is hilarious and I couldn't pass up showing you, because you are so dear to my heart & you look like you need a good laugh. Plus all you dog lovers out there will get a kick of this...

DOG-STACHE

Now do not tell me that you don't think this is super funny! I want a dog just for this...and other reasons of course :)


Sebastian, who is growing smarter, stronger & taller everyday before my eyes and who is the biggest inspiration out there for me. Nothing can truely compare!

♥A.

What inspires you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK