Thursday, March 18, 2010

on some tid-bits...

I celebrated St. Patty's Day by listening to extra amounts of Flogging Molly, The Cranberries & Dropkick Murphys while eating way too many Irish Potatos :)
Today at work I had many hung over people come buy coffee from me, you poor suckers!


Because I work inside that mall I see alot of weird, interesting & funny things. Today I was very astonished by the type of stroller I saw a lady pushing. It was so unique, one that I've never seen before, that as she walked by my shop I couldn't help myself and ask where she got it from. Her response was actually from the United Kingdom (in a English acsent). My response was of course. This is what it looked like, I found it online at this website Phil&Teds
I think it looks great. And I love how you could totally go jogging with it. This company makes alot of unique things, check it out when you have time.


Today I took a trip to LensCrafters and tried on a bazillion different frames for sunglasses. And I think i've found a winner people.
Yep. Who would of thought i'd be wearing Burberry...
What do you think?


So, if you payed close attention to the Eclipse trailer you would have noticed that Victoria isn't the same Victoria. Bryce Dallas Howard, who is also in The Village & Lady in the Water will now be the new vicious Victoria. From just going by the trailer, make-up artists did a pretty good job keeping her look consisted but there is alot more to making a character convincing than just make-up. We just have to wait for July to find out!!


Cutting it short tonight
Friday tomorrow!
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK