Monday, May 23, 2011

on a ceremony...

Our ceremony was perfect. The weather held up which was the main concern. I loved how spontaneous it was, how much love we were surrounded by and how everything was so us! It wasn't perfect yet it turned out exactly how I wanted and more. It went by in a blur yet the day was filled with so much happiness that I couldn't even think to of had it any other way. Sebastian was a ring bearer and brought up the cute little nest with our rings. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was truckin' up the isle runner to hand the nest to me. I am so happy he was here to share this day with us. 
(These are just a few pictures & just a glimpes at our day. More to follow later when I have some rest & free time. Promise.)

WE'RE MARRIED!!
♥A. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK