Thursday, May 05, 2011

on a play date...

I took off work yesterday. I usually do if concerts fall on weekdays. However, we had plans to go on a picnic to Kid's Castle but the rain ruined those plans. Also Bobby had to spend most of the day fixing my car because it was time to be a pain in the butt and break. So, there we are at the in laws house, just Sebastian and I on a rainy day with only one option...play date! Kate and I packed the kids up and headed to the local Moon Bounce place called Party Magic. Sebastian and I had never been but Kate has and said it the place to go on rainy days. Here are some fun pictures of the day...

♥A.

2 comments :

  1. OH MY GOD, LOOK HOW BLOND YOU ARE!

    you're going to be a stunning bride, missy.

    and what a fun playdate!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK