Sunday, May 01, 2011

on things I am loving...

I am loving...


This hilarious map. I laughed out loud when I saw this gem. I wish I could show case it on one of my walls! Rainy hippers- Seattle & Cheese steak- Philadelphia. Best ever.



Tuesday's episode of Glee. Loved it. It was 90 minutes long and I was in heaven. What would your shirt say?


This amazing shirt. Can you find the little owls?

This nursery is glorious. Wall paper, vintage frame & little sparrows on the ceiling! Favorite. 

This picture is so funny yet so typical. Growing up I had a Dachshund & a German Short-Hair Pointer and I witnessed this exact same thing happen countless times! What a hoot. 

I would kill to have a night like this under the stars. How magical. 

Finally saw Deathly Hallows and loved it! The ending was so abrupt that I was almost in tear with anticipation. Oh well, only a few months until part two.

Oh my, Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots. Must make these this summer!


Lastly I am loving that today is the first of May! 

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK