Monday, May 30, 2011

on a Sunday family fun day BBQ...

As you already must know, we are back in Philly. We arrive very very late Saturday night and let's just say we went to bed around 2am. Even though we all ended up sleeping in until 10am the next morning, all three of us were tired puppies. I don't know about you but when I get home from a 8 hour day of traveling I just do not have a strength to unpack. No way man! So we didn't :) We headed right over the my new Mom & Dad's house for a family BBQ and boy am I happy we did. Just what the doctor ordered...



It was a nice hot relaxing day, a whopping 80 degrees. Coming home to that was greeeeaat (yes, that is sarcasm). Sebastian had fun in the sun and especially loved the awesome motorized boat Aunt Cheryl brought over for the boys to sail around in! We had BBQ and an assortment of desserts. All in all it was a happy day. A day to remember all the troop lost or still fighting and for families who don't have the chance to celebrate with their loved ones. 
Happy Memorial Day!
♥A.

1 comment :

  1. I loved how you referred to us as your NEW mom and Dad. I love that I gained a brand spankin new Daughter!!!
    Check out Sebastians AIR leap! Now thats an action shot!!
    Love ,
    YOur new Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK