Tuesday, May 10, 2011

on a quick update...

Sorry that my posts have been a little scarce. Last week was a little stressful on my part. I won't get into too much detail right now however I had scare with my wedding dress! I know. What. The. Hell. All I'll say is that I have received it, it fits and is gorgeous. Yet, I am very unsatisfied with the gal who made it. Extremely unprofessional and added a butt load of anxiety on to my already anxious self. Not cool. Enough said on that! Put that behind me and focus on the what's ahead. 

We have spent Saturday at the Philadelphia Outlets were we shopped, literally, tell we dropped. Because I was one tired puppy afterwards. We caught up on some much needed clothing shopping. Mostly for Sebastian, who is now in size 4t! Can you believe it? It's really unbelievable how much he is growing. I mean, when the lady at Oshkosh B'gosh asked me how old he is...and I say little over two and a half. Then she goes and replies with holy cow he is huge! That's when I know I'm not the only one around amazed by his growth. He is one big boy :)

My Mother's Day was wonderful. It started out a little overwhelming because we just had to get some more shopping done for the trip and Sebastian seemed annoyed with more shopping. I don't blame him much because I was annoyed myself. Any who, we spent the rest of the day with family. Ate food, relaxed and watched the kiddies play. I like days like that. I don't need gifts or a day out somewhere. Just outside in the sun with the my family. I enjoyed it very much. Here are some of my favorite photos from the day.
 Sebastian was a doll and posed for me.
At our favorite diner, Michael's. Bobby and I lived right next door to Michael's a few years ago. We have very fond memories :) Like my pregnant self waking him up at 1am to say that I want to walk to Michael's and get breakfast. Poor Bobby.
My first Mother's Day gift I ever got from my boys :)


Very near soon to be in laws. Aren't they cute?!
Sebastian carrying a huge bouquet to hand to me!
My love.
 The whole family. Minus a few. But most.
Best Buds. 
All in all, I'm blessed beyond belief. I say it all the time and will keep saying it because I have a lot of beautiful people in my life. 

Now, time for tons of packing and getting ready. We've already hauled out the suit cases from our storage. Tonight I will start and throughout the week little by little. Friday night we will be staying at a hotel close by the airport. We have a very early flight and the hotel has 24 hour shuttles to the airport! This way we will be able take our time and not have to wake up at the crack of dawn. Should be easy-peasy. Now if you are wondering, I plan on blogging the whole two weeks that we are out in Seattle for the millions of you that follow. I'm sure you were very worried about this. I want all my friends and family out there to be able feel like their right there with us on our big day. I plan on showing you little snippets of the day as it happens. So make sure you are stay tuned in!
♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK