Tuesday, May 31, 2011

on my vows to him...


Bobby,
We have shared many everlasting memories and valuable moments  in our life already that I feel from today forth we will be ready to take on anything this universe gives us. 
You are so loving and so kind. You thrive to make Sebastian and I happy and are always thinking of our little family. You love me or my crazy self. And most of all you are the best daddy ever. 
I will take you to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. 
I will cherish our companionship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. 
I will trust you and honor you, I will laugh with you and cry with you.
I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. 
What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.

♥A.

1 comment :

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK