Monday, May 30, 2011

on a trip to the Zoo...

I wanted to show you all one last bit of fun we did out in Seattle. This was meant to be posted last Thursday but unfortunately Blogger has been giving me a hard time with the uploading of my pictures...Anyone else experiencing this problem? Or is Blogger picking on me. Anyways, we took a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. I haven't been there obviously for a loooooong time and since the last time I have gone they've done some really great revamping of the place but can I just say that that place is expensive! About $17.50 for an adult. 
Beware, lots of pictures. Yet I somehow get the feeling you don't mind :) 

The penguins took a liking to Sebastian and were coming right up to him to say hello!
They had a great dinosaur area with all kinds of huge dinos (that you had to pay another $3 to get into). Sebastian was in heaven. They were a lot bigger than him and made all kinds of noises yet he was walking around merrily thinking it all was as cool as can be.
I swear I don't think I've ever been to a Zoo that had so many fun animals. I mean, it had all the normal Zoo animal types but for some reason all of the ones here had such great personalities. Just take a look at this dude below. I was cracking up at him just chillin' there watching us, protecting his holes.
Sebastian spotted a statue and did the cutest thing you've ever did see...walked right up to the little chimp and gave him a hug :) 
Weather held up alright. It did spit on us here and there hence the hood on my head. Because we all know my hair cannot get wet!
Here's another example of a super fun animal--this monkey saw me take a few photos of him and just swung over and posed for the camera. It was a hoot. It was like he wanted to model for me! I couldn't believe how long his arms were. Look!
After our stroll in the Zoo was finished we headed straight for the park right outside the Zoo to let Sebastian run around and for us to eat. I packed a light picnic. Customized sandwiches for each of us with some chips. It was nice to just sit and eat--not a care in the world, with my family by my side having fun.



It was a wonderful day and I just had to share it with you. Even though it was somewhat belated. 
♥A.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, what a Zoo!Love the dinosaur park.
    Sebastian is so sweet, giving that monkey a hug
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK