Monday, August 29, 2011

on meatless monday & school...

Today's meatless Monday brought to you by...just kidding. So, I was in the mood for some grilled cheese today. I guess that qualifies as meatless! I seriously have never whipped up a grilled cheese as fast as I can now with my panini press. Best grilled cheese ever. All toasted & cheese evenly melted, yumm!
Why do I have ranch in my photo? Because I dip my grilled cheese into ranch! Why, what's wrong with that?!! I love crusty bread as much as the next person but I'm a sucker for whole wheat oat nut bread as well. Ooey gooey cheesy goodness. 

This little boy, in his skivvies, is starting his first day of his speech school tomorrow. He will be going Tuesday & Thursday for a few hours from now on. I'm nervous (for no particular reason). I know he will do great because he has come so far in this last year and I'm so excited to see him go even further in the next! I mean, look at that devilish grin :) It's destined for greatness! Plus in a couple of weeks he will be riding a bus to this school. Welp! Hold me. 

♥A.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, I ALWAYS dip my grilled cheese in to ranch! Mmm :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK