Sunday, August 21, 2011

on a sweet birthday...

Phew! I am beat. Woke up to a lovely bag full of gifts from the best husband ever! Then had way too many donuts & I don't think my butt is too happy about that. Later I was treated to an amazing time BOWLING with the family. I've been wanted to go bowling with the whole family for quite some time now and Bobby made it happen for my birthday! Love him. It was really a special day and I'm feeling blessed beyond measure. Sad to say that I am cutting it short tonight because the truth is I'm way to tuckered out to share the very eventful day with you all. Plus honestly I would much rather watch True Blood! So for now I say good night. Tomorrow I will show you all what my birthday looked like, OH and my lovely presents :) Wait till you see them. Feels good to be 23. Can't wait to see what next year will bring and thanks to all of you who made it so special for me. You are all gems and blessed to have each and everyone one of you in my life.
♥A.

3 comments :

  1. It was allot of fun! Haven't bowled in awhile.
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and forgot to add I was good!!
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a Fun day. Thanks for including us in ur birthday. Oh an u an Bobby r no match against ole one hand an ole bum leg.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK