Saturday, August 20, 2011

on some new lovies...

Today I took a trip to Pier One. I had a lovely gift card to spend from when I was out in Seattle (Noel if you're reading, THANK YOU!). I am seriously in love with that store. I walked around drooling over all the beautiful things and in the end went with these lovies...
A new electric blue colander, a dreamy new whisk and fun measuring cups. All things I've been desperately needing in my kitchen. And now I have! Hurray!

♥A.

PS. Tonight's 300th post :)

PSS. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY :D

2 comments :

  1. I adore Pier 1 and you made great choices!!!! Mom will love this and she is one of your regular readers. And congrats on 300 posts! That went fast! Plus, did you see my latest post? I got rid of blogspot out of my address. Isn't that great? you might want to think about it too. It's only a $10 fee for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Happy Birthday wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK