Tuesday, August 16, 2011

on who I am...


I am...

...looking forward to cooler weather. For all the cooking I can get back to doing and the Holidays ahead. Sebastian already picked out his Halloween costume :)

...amazed and didn't think it was possible to fall even more head over heels for my husband. Friday night as we were driving home super late from the sea shore I became car sick. This happens most often when doing long drives. It got to the point were I was taking deep and calming breaths in fear of chucking up my dinner onto the dashboard. As soon as we got home, put Sebastian in bed (because you know he was pasted out) I laid in bed while Bobby sat by my side and gave me a nice calming massage. It felt so good and relaxed me and then in a split second I was out like a light :) I really can't live without him! And not to forget that he unpacked the car!

...constantly reminding myself that I'm not perfect. And that I need to be a little easier on myself.

...excited about my birthday week and what it holds. I'm going to be 23 years old and damn it, I'm straight up giddy about it!

...annoyed beyond belief with my new neighbors who now live below us. First her kid plays with Sebastian's toys on the front porch and scatters them everywhere (when mind you we haven't even meet). Is that normal? To help yourself to other people's things. No. I don't think so. Then also why do you insist on parking in the beginning of the driveway? I need to back out of it so I can leave. Again, not normal. Then for you to come up to my door and tell me that my three year old is running around and that it woke you up at 9:30am. That it's too early? Are you serious? I honestly think this women hasn't lived in an apartment before because you are going to hear your neighbors whether you like it or not. Heck, the people before her lived there all through out Sebastian's newborn stage through to the terrible twos. And not one complaint out of their mouth. Deal. With. It!

...doing a happy dance because I'm totally sporting a nice tan. Go me! I got tons of complements on it yesterday at work. Although I know it will only last for the next 48 hours and then I'll go back to being albino. Sigh.

...super excited for my best friend Tanya who is flying with her family back to Ukraine for a visit. She hasn't been for a long while and I am so happy that she is finally able to go. She has been working so hard (well, and having fun at the same time) and she deserves it more than ever! I heart her and hope you have a fun & safe trip TE TE!

...thrilled about something great happening for me next month! Something that concerns this very blog. Something that is going to be fun and exciting and that makes me kind of nervous-- but in a good way!

...missing my little sister and so thankful for the telephone conversions.

...thinking the universe has been testing me lately. I have been coming face to face with too many closed minded people. Not my favorite thing but I handle myself ;)

...telling you that bread is my number one weakness. I swear the bread counter at Whole Food is the first place I go. All those freshly baked crusty breads. Uhhh! I can hardly stand it. And is it so wrong that I am having two slices of the most fluffiest Italian bread smothered in butter for breakfast? Actually don't answer that...

...also shocked that my birthday not only represents the day I was born but also marks Bobby and I being married 3 months! Holy batman. Time flies.

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK