Friday, August 19, 2011

on a tasteful adventure...

Moe's Southwest Grill is most defiantly one of my favorite places to get burritos from! First of all the place totally reminds me of Great Harvest (my first job) because as soon as you enter, the crew from behind the counter yells cheerfully Welcome to Moe's! It's a nice atmosphere. You don't find places greeting you like that nowadays. I was around the neighborhood getting some errands and thought I'd stop by to grab some dinner. Their burritos are what I like the most but they also have yummy tacos, salads, quesadillas, nachos and fajitas.
The top burrito (with the huge bite out of it) is mine, called the Art Vandalay-- full of rice, black beans, lettuce, sour cream & guacamole. Bobby got the Homewrecker-- same as mine but added some sirloin steak. The best part of visiting Moe's is the free bag of chips and salsa. They have this awesome bar of self serve salsa. I always take at least 6 little tubs with all the flavors. What! It's FREE. I love Moe. Whoever you are, you are one hip dude. 

♥A.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK